St. Mark's Toddler Playgroup Gratefully Appreciates the Generous Support of These Organizations
- Bishops' Fund for Children
- The Bishops' Fund was created in 1994 to enhance awareness of the plight of children at risk throughout Connecticut and to underwrite social service programs that aid these children in our neighborhoods.
- For more information please visit the Bishops' Fund for Children website.
- Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress
- The Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress helps families connect and support one another, provides training and workshops for parents and professionals, and advocates and educates about the gifts people with Down syndrome have and the contributions they can make to society when given the right support.
- There is much more information on the Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress website.
- Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut
- The Community Foundation makes grants to nonprofit organizations in support their efforts to strengthen our community. It also provides donors with an easy and convenient way to give back to our community with joy and impact.
- You can see a lot more at the website of the Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut.
- Electric Boat Employees' Community Services Association
- The E B Employees' Community Services Association provides direct funding to local organizations such as Big Brothers / Big Sisters, Child and Family Agency, Hospice of Southeastern Connecticut, and the American Heart Association. The Association also very strongly supports the United Way in Southeastern Connecticut (see below).
- The Electric Boat Community Service website shows additional information.
- Groton Education Foundation
- Since 1997, the Groton Education Foundation (GEF) has provided resources to teachers, librarians, and educational institutions in the Groton, Connecticut Community. The GEF is a non-profit organization supporting educational innovation and excellence within the Groton Community.
- Please visit the Groton Education Foundation website for grant information.
- Mystic Woman's Club
- The Mystic Woman's Club was established in 1967 and supports many local community groups and programs, and operates a Thrift Shop in Pawcatuck, CT.
- Please visit the Mystic Woman's Club website to see more details.
- Rotary Club of the Stoningtons
- The Rotary Club of the Stoningtons was awarded "Number 1 Club in District 7980" for the Rotary Foundation per-person giving. Among the Stoningtons' Rotary Club activities is its support of literacy among children.
- The website of the Rotary Club of the Stoningtons shows examples of their motto "Service Above Self".
- Rotary Club of Mystic
- The Rotary Club of Mystic donates scholarships to seniors attending two local high schools, as part of their "Community Service Avenue" from the "Four Avenues of Service" goals.
- Please visit the Rotary Club of Mystic website.
- United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
- The United Way returns more than 90% of the funds it raises to local organizations and activities. In addition to St. Mark's Toddler Playgroup, the United Way supports the free 2-1-1 information system, the mobile food pantry, and countless workshops.
- The United Way of Southeastern Connecticut has an extensive website that shows how much it contributes to the welfare of our neighbors.
We welcome and encourage both groups and individual people to become benefactors.
Your contributions may be tax deductible. St. Mark's Toddler Playgroup is a tax-exempt, non-profit, educational institution under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. In the United States, about 85% of all charitable contributions are made by individuals who deduct their donations.
If you or your group is interested in becoming a benefactor please call (860) 572-0749, our classroom phone and voicemail number.
Please feel free to call before, during, or after Playgroup hours! We are not always able to answer our phone immediately, but we promise to return your call promptly if you leave a message.
- St. Mark's Toddler Playgroup is located at
- St. Mark's Episcopal Church
- 15 Pearl Street
- Mystic, CT 06355
- Please put "Toddler Playgroup" in the memo section of your check.
St. Mark's Toddler Playgroup
15 Pearl Street
Mystic, CT 06355 USA